Original 2008 Hackney London Youth Games racing cyclist and 2009 competing champion, Kyroah Pang was out with CCH again after several months of trying out other activities - Kyroah's back cycling with CCH - good one!
Before we left Hackney there was a distraction on Downs Park in the multi sports area in the form of a lively cycle polo training session, very skillful riding indeed, impressive stuff there.
Kyroah joined Keir, Joseph, Christian and his son Scott for a town ride tour of East London, taking in the new Olympic stadium via the Greenway and out to Becton for a summit meeting on the summit of the Beckton Alps. From here it was down to the river and a ride along Albert and Victoria docks, home of University East London and the Excel Centre. The route back took in Stratford, the Olympic village and a photo call in front of the nearly completed velodrome.
- ► 2019 (28)
- ► 2018 (29)
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (100)
- On a cold and frosty morning...
- Club Runs - Early Riser Ride - Women's Ride
- Deep in the mud at Gunpowder Park
- Hackney Primary Schools Cycling League
- Go-Race - Hillingdon 13/11/10
- Zebra story: Links regarding the Lower Clapton & D...
- Saturday morning town ride - 13.11.10
- Crossing Zebras - Clapton Pond E5. Two-way for N1...
- Inauguaral Hackney Youth Sports Personality of the...
- CCH/Interlinkx CIC bikes for Kampala are on the wa...
- Alex Peters wins Hackney young sports personality ...
- Andy on the Radio
- Wednesday 10th November - 2010 CCH Annual General ...
- Saturday morning training ride - 30.10.10
- Club Run 31.10.10
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2009 (63)