New members Alex Mckerrell, Rose Cormack-loyd and Dan Wellard pictured here at the top of Swains Lane after climbing the hill to Highgate village. Prior to this up-lifting experience the group passed over Alexander Palace from the Wood Green side, down and back up to Muswell Hill and on to Highgate. From here the route led to Hampstead Pond, passing by (not entering) the Spaniards Inn and down to the Emirates Stadium via Chalk Farm and Kentish Town. At the new home of Arsenal FC we caught up with some practicing and stylish speed skaters circulating the concourse.
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (100)
- On a cold and frosty morning...
- Club Runs - Early Riser Ride - Women's Ride
- Deep in the mud at Gunpowder Park
- Hackney Primary Schools Cycling League
- Go-Race - Hillingdon 13/11/10
- Zebra story: Links regarding the Lower Clapton & D...
- Saturday morning town ride - 13.11.10
- Crossing Zebras - Clapton Pond E5. Two-way for N1...
- Inauguaral Hackney Youth Sports Personality of the...
- CCH/Interlinkx CIC bikes for Kampala are on the wa...
- Alex Peters wins Hackney young sports personality ...
- Andy on the Radio
- Wednesday 10th November - 2010 CCH Annual General ...
- Saturday morning training ride - 30.10.10
- Club Run 31.10.10
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2009 (63)