Monday, 27 February 2012
Eastern Region Track Super Club Session
Session organiser and British Cycling Eastern Region coach Rob Sharman wrote:
"I have got to say I was super proud to see the session up & running in such an efficient way...the thought of up to 60 novice riders in track centre, with upwards of 40 track hire bikes, only 4hrs of track time AND other groups in the track centre was a pretty daunting prospect...I hope that you agree the format of running a Super Club session works pretty well. It does not only share coaching resources, it helps to overcome some financial barriers towards track sessions and also provides a really sound vehicle to move bike racers physical, technical & tactical ability forwards in an appropriate & efficient way."
Thank you Rob and all for getting it together - well done - a whole lot a learnin' goin' on - terrific.
CCH's youth group gained loads from the opportunity, including how best to negotiate multiple bike possibilities with train staff, out and back. Thank you the ace cards that are youth and experience :)
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (78)
- CCH at the Hell of the Ashdown
- Eastern Region Track Super Club Session
- Claire Tansley CCH member - Obituary
- CC Hackney VIP guests of London UCI World Cup main...
- It's all about the Track...
- happy valentines day > :)
- Mag Rev plan with CCH, Interlinkx and Cycling Ugan...
- CCH AGM minutes and report
- Love London, Go Dutch
- Last weekend's racing roundup.
- London 2012 Olympic hopeful joins CC Hackney
- CCH - big in Japan
- 2012 UCI Cyclo-Cross World Championships
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (73)
- ► 2009 (63)