Monday, 23 August 2010
Bike Escape - Young womens visit to Eastbourne
Friday 20th August
A good group of young women from Hackney made the journey to Eastbourne (bike-train-bike) and enjoyed an afternoon on the Sussex coast, taking in views from the sea cliffs, a stole on the peer and of course fish and chips by the sea side.
Young person Matilda O'Regan from CCH arranged the trip, she found it enjoyable, was pleased with the turnout and is looking forward to setting up more excursions along the same lines.
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Rainy Ride to Waltham Abbey
- Tatem Park Track Training and the Last of the Hern...
- Bike Escape - Young womens visit to Eastbourne
- Sporting Kai Watts receives a CCH loan bike
- Hackney Young Womens Bike Escape group check out R...
- Grass Track Fun at Mill Fields Fun Day
- CCH on the Tourmalet
- every picture tells a story
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2009 (63)