A child/young person will be given a place in face to face sessions if they are struggling with reduced social contact and/or change and this is having an especially negative impact on one or more of these areas:
· Struggling with mental health or emotional wellbeing
· Struggling with lots of change, particularly around routines
· Struggling with isolation and loss of opportunity to socialise
· Struggling with using screens for activities
· Has regressed in social/emotional communication and/or confidence
Otherwise all CC Hackney bases are operating at the bare minimum for a month or so during LD2. At Fawcett Bike Club for example it is one in one out, Thursday evenings 6-8pm on Fawcett Estate. It's only a few weeks and then we'll see where we're at. Until then it takes two.
1. "Motown Greatest Hits" "Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston- It Takes Two"
2. Rob Base & DJ EZ "It Takes Two"
Club members and management have been looking into the lockdown law and you can create a support group to support vulnerable, which in this case could involve cycling:Exception 5: Support and respite(7) Exception 5 is that it is reasonably necessary for P to leave or be outside P’s home—(a) to attend a meeting of a support group which is permitted to meet under regulation 11(6);(6) Exception 5 is that—(a) the gathering—(a) 2006 c. 47.(i) is of a support group,(ii) consists of no more than 15 persons, and(iii) takes place at premises other than a private dwelling, and(b) it is reasonably necessary for members of the group to be physically present at thegathering.8) For the purposes of paragraph (6), “support group” means a group or one to one support which is organised by a business, a charitable, benevolent or philanthropic institution or a publicbody to provide mutual aid, therapy or any other form of support to its members or those who attend its meetings, for example those providing support... to vulnerable young people.