Friday 23 December 2016

Jess represents CCH at the National Talent Camp

Jess front row with pink crown at the national talent camp.

Last weekend Jess Feeney Davies was oe of the attendees at the British Cycling National Talent Camp at Loughborough University - here's a few words from Jess on what sounded like an excellent experience -



Hi 

I just wanted to say thank you so much for giving me the opportunity for the talent camp at Loughborough! It was one of the best experiences ever!!! Surrounded my others, especially other girls who share the same passion for sport! Despite having to get up at 5:45am & not getting into rooms till 10:30pm, I managed to learn so much about everything! 
I learnt about myself as a person and as a coach, through sessions with British Cycling and Youth sport trust on 'coaching philosophy', I was with a complete group of strangers for four days but at the end they definitely did not feel like strangers!! We bonded and learnt so much from each other, its hard to sum up the experience but it was a very very excellent experience and I have taken so much from it and will definitely be using in my coaching, my future plans and just my life!!! 
Thanks again, 
- Jess 
and heres a few pics 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive