Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Youth B Training Ride
6 Youth B riders and 2 more experienced A riders accompanied 2 Cycling Club Hackney Coaches on a special B Training ride. These rides aimed at the new and developing less experienced youth members of the club, aim to improve B riders confidence on the road and general fitness. Recent rides have been led by coaches and other youth members of the club. An upcoming trip on 19th September to Lille will be a good opportunity for the riders to test their fitness. Also on the calendar is a trip to Herne Hill, Cch have booked the track for two and a half hours and will include a special induction for new members and a training session for those with prior track experience. The session is also a good taster for riders new to the club having ridden in the Cch Grass Track Racing League.
- ► 2017 (30)
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (73)
- Club mate in high places...
- Cch racing in Italy! Memorial Del Bono...
- Youth B Training Ride
- GTRL1 Results
- Grass Track Racing League Latest Photos.
- Pickwick Bycycle Club - Hackney Downs
- Youth 'B' Riders sign on for Herne Hill track indu...
- Grass Track League - week three up-date
- Up-date: Grass Track Cycle Racing Summer League 20...
- ▼ August (9)